The Learning Implementation Plan of the revised 2013 curriculum requires that strengthening character education be integrated into it. For that you as a teacher have a deep responsibility in forming the character of students. They are prepared for future generations of character.
Therefore, the Learning Implementation Plan needs to be integrated directly with the strengthening character education . This is expected so that when the process of implementing learning, the teacher strengthens the Character of the students. In this opportunity posted the Character which can be integrated in the The Learning Implementation Plan.
Here are 18 agreed upon character values integrated in The Learning Implementation Plan (of course other characters may be included at least this as an example) Values and Descriptions of the Value of Cultural and National Character Education
1. Religious: attitudes and behaviors that are obedient in carrying out the teachings of the religion they adhere to, are tolerant of the conduct of worship of other religions, and live in harmony with followers of other religions.
2. Honest: Behavior that is based on efforts to make himself a person who can always be trusted in words, actions, and work.
3. Tolerance: Attitudes and actions that respect differences in religion, ethnicity, ethnicity, opinions, attitudes, and actions of others are different from theirs.
4. Discipline: Actions that show orderly behavior and adhere to various provisions and regulations
5. Hard Work: Behavior that shows genuine effort in overcoming various obstacles to learning and assignments, and completing tasks as well as possible
6. Creative: Think and do something to produce new ways or results from something that has been owned.
7. Independent: Attitudes and behaviors that are not easily dependent on others in completing tasks
8. Democratic: How to think, behave, and act that values the rights and obligations of himself and others
9. Curiosity: Attitudes and actions that always strive to know more deeply and extensively than something they learn, see, and hear.
10. National Spirit: A way of thinking, acting, and understanding that places the interests of the nation and the state above the interests of themselves and their groups
11. Love of the Motherland: How to think, behave, and act that shows loyalty, caring, and high appreciation for the language, physical, social, cultural, economic and political environment of the nation.
12. Respect for Achievement: Attitudes and actions that encourage him to produce something useful for the community, and recognize, and respect the success of others.
13. Friendly / Communicative: Actions that show pleasure in talking, associating, and cooperating with other people.
14. Love of Peace: Attitudes, words, and actions that cause other people to feel happy and safe for their presence.
15. Loving Reading: The habit of providing time to read various readings that give virtue to him.
16. Environmental Care: Attitudes and actions that always strive to prevent damage to the surrounding natural environment, and develop efforts to repair the damage to nature that has occurred
17. Social Care: Attitudes and actions that always want to provide assistance to other people and people in need.
18. Responsibility: The attitude and behavior of a person to carry out their duties and obligations, which he should do, towards oneself, society, environment (nature, social and culture), state and God Almighty.
Hopefully this article can be useful.